William C. Chevaillier, Jr.
has been practicing in Tulsa Oklahoma for over 35 years. Mr. Chevaillier represents individuals, corporations, partnerships and other entities in all areas of federal, state and local taxation. He offers planning services for clients who wish to minimize potential income and estate tax consequences by utilizing the latest and most innovative techniques. He has assisted numerous clients against the Internal Revenue Service regarding proposed tax assessments and collections, including representation throughout the administrative appeals process and trial of tax matters in federal district court and before the U. S. Tax Court. He has represented a significant number of individuals and companies in mergers and acquisitions.
Because Mr. Chevaillier is also a licensed certified public accountant, he offers accounting and tax compliance services in addition to his legal expertise. Mr. Chevaillier has taught numerous seminars in all areas of taxation, estate planning and asset protection.
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- Tax Litigation
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of CPA’s
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Tax Court
- University of Arkansas; Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Business & Community:
- Arvest Bank Board Member – Current
- St. Simeons Board Member – Current
- St. Johns Episcopal Church – Current Treasurer
- City of Tulsa – Current Member of Audit Committee
- Tulsa Tennis Club – Previous Board Member
- Leaders Life Insurance Co. – Previous Board Member