Jared H. Needham
Jared H. Needham graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2020. While in law school, he served as a staff editor on the Journal of Food Law & Policy and earned the Craig Sterne Memorial Award for Estate Planning and Taxation. Mr. Needham received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith and was awarded the Academic Excellence Award in Accounting.
In 2022, he earned a Master of Laws in Taxation through New York University School of Law. Jared is primarily focused in the areas of individual and business taxation, business transactions, estate planning, entity formation, and employee benefits.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Settlement and Negotiation
- Business & Corporate Law
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- New York University School of Law LL.M. in Taxation (2022)
- University of Arkansas School of Law J.D. (2020)
- University of Arkansas – Fort Smith BBA in Accounting (2017)